The HDMI 18Gbps Extender can extend high definition video/audio signal and one-way IR, and the distance is up to 50 meters between transmitter and receiver over a single Cat5e/6 cable. It supports resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4, 18Gbps and HDCP 2.2. In addition, the extender is equipped with one-way IR pass-through which allows for source control and one HDMI loop output.
The extender includes two units: transmitter unit and receiver unit. The transmitter unit is responsible for capturing HDMI input signal and carries the signal via one cost effective Cat6 cable, and emitting IR control signals. The receiver unit is responsible for receiving the HDMI signal and transmitting IR control signal.
The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports input and output video resolution up to 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4, extends distance up to 164ft / 50 meters
- Supports one HDMI loop output
- Supports one-way IR pass-through
- Supports HDR function
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) function, it means that either transmitter or receiver is powered supply by 12V/1A power adapter, the other doesn’t need power supply)
- Supports automatic copy EDID function
Compact design for easy and flexible installation.